he Disposable ECG electrode is used for ECG or other biopotential measurements. It is composed of 12 adhesive electrodes, using nonwoven fabric material - a kind of breathable paper - cotton or PE and foam with medical hypoallergenic adhesive.
This ECG electrode has a high viscosity, so it can adhere to your skin directly. The snap-on connector can be pushed on or removed from the electrode lead easily. It can be used as spare part for the Arduino Analog Heart Rate (ECG) Monitor Sensor. For ECG electrode placement, please check the Heart Rate (ECG) sensor wiki page.
Gravity: Analog Heart Rate Monitor Sensor (ECG) For Arduino
1. This product should be stored in a cool dry place
2. This product must be used within 10 days after opening packaging
3. This product is not disinfected and should not be used internally
4. Users with sensitive skin should use with caution
5. This product is valid for two years from the date of manufacture.
SPECIFICATIONSeparate AC Impedance: ≤ 3KΩAverage AC Impedance : ≤ 2KΩDC Offset Voltage: ≤ 100mVInternal Noise: ≤ 150Vp_p
SHIPPING LISTDisposable ECG Electrodes Pack (12 pcs) x1