NeoPixel Digital RGB LED Strip 144 LED/m 5 Meter - WHITE (Non Waterproof)
These fancy new LED strips are even more fun and glowy. There are 144 RGB LEDs per meter, and each LED can be controlled individually. You can set the color of each LED’s red, green and blue component with 8-bit PWM precision (so 24-bit color pixel). These are controlled by shift-registers that are chained up down the strip so you can shorten or lengthen the strip. Only 1 digital output pin are required to send data down. The PWM is built into each LED-chip so once you set the color, you can stop talking to the strip and it will continue to PWM all the LEDs for you.
RGB LED strips are an easy way to add complex lighting effects to a project. Each LED has an integrated driver that allows you to control the color and brightness of each LED independently. The combined LED/driver IC on these strips is the extremely compact WS2812B (essentially an improved WS2811 LED driver integrated directly into a 5050 RGB LED), which enables higher LED densities.
Note: You must use a 5V DC power supply to power these RGB strips, do not use higher than 6V or you can destroy the entire strip.
- Width (w/o weatherstripping): 12.7mm / 0.5″
- 144 LEDs per meter . Strip Length is 5M
- Pixel Pitch: 7mm / .275″ between LEDs
- Maximum 5V @ 60mA draw per 0.65″ strip segment (all lights on full brightness)
- 5VDC power requirement (do not exceed 6VDC) – no polarity protection
- 1 integrated RGB’s per segment, individually controllable
- LED Wavelengths: 630nm/530nm/475nm
- Connector: JST SM
- WS2812B 4-pin chip installed.
- Weight: 70 g