AMG8833 IR Thermal Camera Breakout
1. Accuracy: + - 2.5°C (4.5°F).
2. Maximum frame rate: 10Hz,
3. Power supply: 3~5V
4. Temperature Measurement Range: 0°C to 80°C (32°F to 176°F)
1. The AMG8833 infrared camera sensor is an 8x8 infrared thermal sensor array. When connected to your microcontroller (or Raspberry Pi), it will return a set of 64 individual infrared temperature readings via I2C. It's like those fancy thermal cameras, but it's compact and simple and easy to integrate. The AMG8833 offers higher performance than the previous AMG8831. The sensor only supports I2C and has a configurable interrupt pin that can be triggered when any single pixel is above or below your set threshold.
2. It can detect humans from a distance of up to 7 meters (23) feet. It is a perfect fit for creating your own human detector or mini camera.