NodeMCU-32S with ESP32/CH340C Wifi Development Board
The NodeMCU-32S with CH340C Wifi Board is an all-in-one microcontroller + WiFi platform that is very easy to use to create projects with WiFi and IoT (Internet of Things) applications. The board is based on the highly popular ESP8266 WiFi Module chip with the ESP-32S SMD footprint. This WiFi development board already embeds in its board all the necessary components for the ESP32 (ESP-32S) to program and uploade code. It has a built-in USB to serial chip upload codes, 3.3V regulator and logic level converter circuit so you can immediately upload codes and connect your circuits. This board contains the ESP-12E chip with a 4MB! flash memory so no worries for your long project codes!
The ESP32 NodeMCU with CH340C development board - a true plug-and-play solution for inexpensive projects using WiFi. The module arrives pre-flashed with NodeMCU firmware so just install your USB driver. The NodeMCU-32S is an open-source project and you can find all the design files and so on from their github page.This microcontroller board can easily be programmed using the Ard IDE programming software.
Specifications and Features of Node MCU
· 11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP ESP32-S
· Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
· CP340C Serial / USB Chip
· +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
· 4MB Flash Memory
· Integrated low power 32-bit CPU
· SDIO 1.1 / 2.0, SPI, UART
· Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
· Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
· Integrated PLLs, regulators, DCXO and power management units
· On board USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Ard IDE
· Embeds logic level converter circuits
· Has on board 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
· Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
· ESP-12E Processor
· Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor
· Voltage Regulator / Converter, excellent DC to DC conversion, super efficient
NodeMCU Lua firmware for:nodemcu.readthedocs.io
If need to use the At commands ,come to wiki.ai-thinker.com/esp8266/sdk download the latest AT firmware.
ESP8266 full IO port, ! Set of ESP8266 Development tools!
most important is that all hardware and software are open-source :wiki.ai-thinker.com/esp8266/sdk