STM32F401CC Black Pill Development Board
The STM32F401CC devices are based on the high-performance Arm Cortex -M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 84 MHz. The Cortex®-M4 core features a Floating point unit (FPU) single precision which supports all Arm single-precision data-processing instructions and data types. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security.
- Memories - (Up to 256 Kbytes of Flash memory 512 bytes, of OTP memory, Up to 64 Kbytes of SRAM)
- 1×12-bit, 2.4 MSPS A/D converter: up to 16 channels
- General-purpose DMA: 16-stream DMA controllers with FIFOs and burst support
- 256 Kbytes of Flash memory
- 84 MHz CPU, ART Accelerator.
- DIY projects.
- Interfacing sensors.
- Easy learning as it is a breakout board and has a C Type Connector.
Comparing blue pill and black pill variants
|CPU frequency||72 Mhz||84 Mhz||84 Mhz||100 Mhz|
|Flash||64 KB||256 KB||512 KB||512 KB|
|SRAM||20 KB||64 KB||96 KB||128 KB|