RAK7200 LPWAN Tracker - EU868
The RAK7200 is a LPWAN Tracker device with a 3.7V rechargeable Li-Ion battery and a GPS modem. It is built around a low-power LoRa® module, which integrates the ultra-low-power STM32L073 micro-controller, the SX1276 LoRa® long-range modem, and the CXD5603GF GPS modem.
The device can be used as a quick prototyping tool for LoRaWAN® application development. It is suited for IoT applications such as asset tracking, smart vehicle management, and location-based services.
Complete documentation of this product can be found on the website documentation page.
- Built-in digital motion sensor LIS3DH, which has dynamic user selectable full scales of ±2g/±4g/±8g/±18g and is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 1Hz to 5kHz.
- Built-in a 9-axis sensor, which includes a triple-axis gyroscope, a triple-axis accelerometer, and a triple-axis magnetometer.
- LoRaWAN® 1.0.2 protocol stack support - ABP or OTAA mode.
- LoRa® and GPS antenna are integrated inside the casing.
- Micro USB for configuration and charging of the battery
- Supports global license-free frequency band: IN865, EU868, US915, AU915, KR920, and AS923.
- Product Dimensions: 50mm x 74mm x 24.5mm
- Product Weight: 100g (3.5oz)
- RAK7200 LoRa® Tracker
- Micro USB cable