- Action Cameras & Accesories
- Development Platforms
- Electronic Components
- LED Panels & Accesories
- Solenoid Devices
- Integrated Circuits
- Mini PC
- Robotics & Aeronautics
- Wireless devices
The Raindrop Detection Sensor module is an easy-to-use and low cost drop recognition sensor. The sensor works through a series of exposed parallel traces on board which produces electrical variations when drops or water volume changes. By using microcontrollers or ADC ICs (Arduino and PIC) it's fairly easy to convert the analog output from the sensor to digital values.
1. Water Sensor water level sensor is an easy-to-use, cost-effective high level/drop recognition sensor, which is obtained by having a series of parallel wires exposed traces measured droplets/water volume in order to determine the water level
2. Easy to complete water to analog signal conversion and output analog values can be directly read Arduino development board to achieve the level alarm effect
3. Rainwater can be used to detect water level detection
This can be directly read by an Arduino or a comparator circuit if you wish to use it as a rain detection alarm. It can be used to monitor a variety of weather conditions.
1. Operating voltage: DC3.3-5.5V
2. Operating current: less than 20mA
3. 4 M2 screws positioning holes
4. The output format : digital switching output
1 One Piece new RAIN DROP SENSOR Module
2. Module can be used with Arduino, Mbed, ARM or any other MCU
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: