Solar Power Manager (for 9V/12V/18V solar panel)
The DFRobot Solar Power Manager series are designed for IoT projects and renewable energy projects, providing safe and high-efficiency embedded solar power management modules for makers and application engineers.
Solar Power Manager is a complete small power and high-efficiency solar power management module. It features as MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel. Apart from serving as a solar charger, the module can provide up to 2A charging current to 3.7V Li battery with AC adapter (within 30V) or USB charger, three individual ON/OFF controllable DC-DC converters with 5V 1.5A, 3.3V 1A and 9V/12V 0.5A outputs. These features satisfy the needs of various solar power projects and low-power applications. The module also employs various protect functions, such as Li battery protection, battery/solar panel reverse connection protection, output over temperature and over current/short circuit protection, which greatly improves the stability and safety of the system.
- Constant voltage MPPT algorithm, maximizing solar panel efficiency
- 7V~30V wide solar panel input voltage
- Various charging mode: solar/AC adapter/USB charger (2A max charge current)
- Three individual ON/OFF controllable regulated power supply for low-power applications
- All multi-layer ceramic capacitors (MLCC), safe, stable and high-efficiency
- Various protection functions
- USB connector with ESD shell
OUT3 (9V OUT): 89%@50%Load
BAT IN: over charge /over discharge /over current /reverse connection protection
OUT1-OUT3/USB OUT: short circuit/over current/over heat protection
SOLAR IN: reverse connection protection