UTD2202CM Digital Oscilloscope (Dual Channel, 200MHz Bandwidth)
The UNI-T UTD2202CM is a high bandwidth digital oscilloscope that is perfect for use in laboratories to track signal fluctuations over a time period.
Featuring dual inputs, high bandwidth of 200MHz and sampling rate 1GS/s, the UTD2220CM is a quick, responsive unit that relays results accurately through its large-size, 7 inch LCD screen. This screen is also presented in full colour, making it easier to pinpoint measurements (particularly when dual channel inputs are being used).
The UTD2202CM also features a large selection of buttons and rotary dials that can be used to finely adjust inputs and the overall functionality of the unit. These includes adjustment for acquisition methods, memory depth adjustments, fast ACO, coarse, cursor and fine adjustments to the scaling/positioning across both horizontal and vertical spectrums.
This product also features rise time of ≤1.8ns, memory depth of 16Mpts, waveform acquisition rate of ≥150000wfms/s, vertical sensitivity of 2mV/div - 50s/div and time-based range of 2ns/div - 50s/div. It also includes multiple trigger types (edge, pulse, video, slope and alternate).
This oscilloscope is CAT II 300V and EN 61010-1 compliant.
UNI-T UTD2202CM Digital Oscilloscope Key Features
- High bandwidth of 200MHz
- Dual channel inputs
- Dedicated external trigger input
- Scaling and positioning adjustments dials
- Trigger level dial
- Five F function buttons
- Measure/acquire/storage/cursor/display/utility buttons
- Run/Stop button
- High quality 7 inch full colour screen
- Sample rate of 1GS/s
- Rise time of ≤1.8ns
- Memory depth of 16Mpts
- Waveform acquisition rate of ≥150000wfms/s
- Vertical sensitivity of 2mV/div - 5V/div
- Time-based range of 2ns/div - 50s/div
- Setup, wave, bitmap and CSV storage modes
- Multiple trigger types (edge, pulse, video, slope and alternate)
- USB port
Full List of Products Included
- UNI-T UTD2202CM Digital Oscilloscope
- 2 x Probes
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- PC Software CD