NX8048T050 – Nextion 5.0” Basic Series HMI Touch Display
Nextion is a seamless Human Machine Interface (HMI) solution that provides a control and visualization interface between a human and a process, machine, application or appliance. Nextion is mainly applied to Internet of thing (IoT) or consumer electronics field. It is the best solution to replace the traditional LCD and LED Nixie tube.
Nextion includes a hardware part (a series of TFT boards) and a software part (the Nextion editor). The Nextion TFT board uses only one serial port to communicate. It lets users avoid the hassle of wiring. We noticed that most engineers spend much time in application development but get unsatisfactory results. As a solution to this situation, Nextion editor has mass components such as button, text, progress bar, slider, instrument panel etc. to enrich the interface design. Furthermore, the drag-and-drop function ensures that users spend less time in programming, which will reduce 99% of their development workloads. With the help of this WYSIWYG editor, designing a GUI is a piece of cake.
It's easy to adapt Nextion family HMI to existing projects. Users just need to provide it a UART.
Nextion 5.0'' HMI Arduino TFT Lcd Display Module Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel 800x480 NX8048T050 is a powerful 5.0'' HMI, which is member of Nextion family. Features include: a 5.0" TFT 800x480 resistive touch screen display, 16M Flash, 2KByte RAM, 65k colors.
Package include: a Nextion 5.0'' display, a wire, a power supply test board
Note: there's a small power supply test board and a wire for you to test if the electricity supply is enough or not. Please see below image how to use it.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+ and Raspberry Pi 2, Arduino
- 800 x 480 Resolution
- RGB 65K true to life colours
- TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel For Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Easy 4 pin interface to any TTL Serial Host For Arduino
- 16M Flash memory for User Application Code and Date
- On board micro-SD card for firmware upgrade
- Visual Area:108mm(L)×64.8mm(W)
- Adjustable Brightness:0~230 nit, the interval of adjustment is 1%
- 5V410mA power consumption
- CE/EMC, RoHS certified (certificates)
Please visit our wiki page for more information about this product. Any suggestions for improvement, such as correcting errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials, will be highly appreciated.