MAX6675 Module + K Type Thermocouple Sensor
Click Image for Gallery
The MAX6675 performs cold-junction compensation and digitizes the signal from a type-K thermocouple. The data is output in a 12-bit resolution, SPI™-compatible, read-only format. This converter resolves temperatures to 0.25°C, allows readings as high as +1024°C, and exhibits thermocouple accuracy of 8LSBs for temperatures ranging from 0°C to +700°C.
- Direct Digital Conversion of Type -K Thermocouple Output
- Cold-Junction Compensation
- Simple SPI-Compatible Serial Interface
- 12-Bit, 0.25°C Resolution
- Open Thermocouple Detection
- Application: For Arduino, Raspberry Pi etc.
- Working Voltage: 3~5V
- Dimension: 56cm x 1.8 cm 1.8cm
- Weight: 17g